If you are having a tough time deciding on which treadmill to purchase, look no further because the Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmill is the one you have been looking for!
The Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmill provides the best interactive personal fitness training at home. The best interactive fitness equipment is now at your fingertips.
Regular exercise is pivotal to good health, and its most common form, running is key to a stronger heart, toned body, weight loss amongst many other advantages.
However, not every exercise enthusiast has the luxury of time to run miles every day. That’s why the NordicTrack T Series treadmill exists as an efficient substitute for runners.
It’s the best fitness equipment for those who have a keen interest in staying healthy and fit at home. The Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmills comes with the iFit interactive fitness training platform which provides you the opportunity to get interactive fitness training from the best fitness coaches around the world. All the fitness activities offered by iFit take place in the gym, outside, and surprisingly at home.
Specifications and Review: Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmill
We have tested the Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmills. Our team members have been using this product for over 6 months to come up with an honest and real review only for you to get you all the information you need to get started.
We will cover everything about this product including the advantages and disadvantages to help you make the right decision whether to buy this product or not.
Based on our experience using the Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmills, we can ensure that this is the best fitness equipment to stay healthy and fit at home. Because The Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmill is one of the most advanced and prominent treadmills in the market.
With all the unique and personalized features it offers, it stands to be an excellent choice of treadmill for running enthusiasts. Below is an assay of these properties and how they make the T series a proper choice for your home runs.
- Interactive personal fitness training at home
- Control your Treadmills speed with just OneTouch
- The Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmills automatically adjust speed to match your trainer recommendations
- Integrated and secured tablet or smartphone holder
- The Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmill is perfect for you, if you prefer running, walking, and jogging at your home
Get endless fitness options at your home by accessing iFit on your device
- You will get high energy studio workout sessions with world-class fitness trainer whenever required
- No need to worry about the decline, incline, and speed of your Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmills. Your personal trainer will take care of everything in real-time.
- Explore the world’s best personal fitness trainers digitally to get personalized fitness training at home.
- Get high powered total body training at home simply moving off your treadmill to participate in the workouts which are designed to tune your body.
- Your treadmills will track your workouts sessions in real-time which enables you to discover more interactive workouts.
Recommended Reading: How to Get Abs at Home (for Girl) in 2020
Specifications and Review: Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmill Introduction
- Motor noise reduction
The motor noise reduction feature gives you a comfortable and serene exercise session without the disturbing mechanical noises, but its surface may likely give off squeaky sounds when in use.
- Excellent self-cooling technology
Its self-cooling technology also keeps the treadmill stable and running effectively throughout your running session.
- Advanced inclination and speed adjustment
One of the outstanding features of the Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmills models is the automatic inclination and speed adjustment features; they have a 10 percent auto-inclination and a smart speed adjustment of up to 10 mph.
- Interactive Smart fitness equipment
The Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmills is powered by the iFit that gives you access to workout programs of world-class fitness experts online in a very personalized and interactive way. However, this feature is activated with a fee. Also, with native HD 10 inch touchscreen monitors, they provide maps and visualizations layouts, and help you track preset workouts. This guarantees an exciting and engaging workout experience at home.
- FlexSelect Adjustable Cushioning
The FlexSelect Adjustable Cushioning reduces impact with the surface to give a more comfortable feel, and also enables you to adjust the surface of the device to your taste.
These series come with an edge-cutting EKG Pulse sensor technology that helps you keep track of your runs and heart rate; a good measure of those fitness goals of yours.
They also have a very sturdy and practical design with cup holders large enough to take your jewellery as well as gadgets for when such needs arise.
Perhaps the most functional feature of the T series is its compactness; it has an EasyLift assist layout that enables you to easily fold it up to a 66” x 38” position after every running session. This saves you a lot of space at home, and also makes them super easy to assemble.
The Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmill: Pros and Cons
Based on our experience and other user’s experience, we have figured out the true pros and cons of the Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmill. It has a very good reputation for building durable and almost perfect fitness equipment.
There is nothing perfect in this world. Everything has two sides – one side is good (Pros) and another side is called as cons or disadvantages. In the case of Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmill, it’s full of advantages and just a few cons. Let me discuss the pros and cons of the Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmill below.
- The Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmill is well made and sturdy
- No shaking when running on this treadmills
- You easily fold up and place your treadmill in the living room or anyplace and it’s easily portable
- The instructions to assemble the treadmills are very clear and organized. Anyone can understand the instructions and set the treadmills up.
- You can change the speed and the incline very smoothly
- No chance of getting bored because there are around 20 different workout modes with a variety of challenging levels
- With this treadmill, you can easily adjust the cushioning of it’s walking platform which is really great
- It has a lip that can hold your iPad or Tablet
- A great replacement for any small and exhausted treadmills. The Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmill has a wider belt of 20”. Personally, I feel much more comfortable while walking on the belt
- The control buttons of this treadmill are not hard to find. So you won’t even need to read instructions in detail to learn how to control it
- Its noise level is not unreasonable because the tread and the motor sounds really good and run very smoothly
- Registration with iFit paid membership
You don’t have to register with iFit to turn on your treadmill. To get started with your treadmill without registering with iFit, you just need to hold down the iFit logo only for 20 – 40 seconds and your treadmills will start working.
So, you don’t need to give your credit card details and personal information. I hope this will help you to save money and avoid unnecessary troubles.
- The free iFit membership is not truly free!
If they offer you 1-year free iFit membership, don’t be surprised. The 1-year iFit membership is not free. You need to pay around $396 UPFRONT for the 1-year iFit membership. However, you can cancel the membership one year later and get the money back. It sounds like a gamble. I would recommend you not to register with iFit, if you don’t need the service of iFit.
- The treadmill is pretty heavy and it requires at least two healthy people to move it
The Nordictrack T 6.5 S Treadmill is undoubtedly a very suitable and durable treadmill for home use for runners with a tight schedule, and will make a good choice if you’re in the market for a treadmill. At a current retail price of $599 they may comparatively cost a bit much now, but in the long-run, it will save you a lot of time, and money in gym expenses.